Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

PROTOBALL - A Futuristic Sports Game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Autres -> Le Sport
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Déc - 07:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: PROTOBALL - A Futuristic Sports Game Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello,

It is still very early on, but I'm quite pleased with the development so far. Protoball is a futuristic electronic sports game. The general synopsis is in the image above. I want Protoball to be fun to play, with agile athletic characters jumping and flying around like space ninjas playing a sci-fi sports game. It will be easy to learn but hard to master. I want everyone to be able to just hop in and start having some fun, with the ability to scale it to a very competitive level. Much like real life football/soccer. 

I came up with the idea when my wife wanted to play video games with me but was getting very sick of getting owned by kids in COD landing head shots. She has fun in CS:GO death match but could never play competitively. She has a blast in Rocket League but the car control is a little hard for her. Enter Protoball. I started developing the idea a long time ago, and even saw a couple similar projects out there. However none of these projects had the scale & scope I was looking for. So it only drove me harder to make my game. 

I've hired my second programmer and he is a bit of a beast, and has developed the game to it's current state. I must say I'm quite pleased! We should have an online playable demo this month (maybe this week) with a dedicated server. Everything you see is a placeholder until we develop the art, which we're starting to do in earnest now that the prototype is very near to completion. Here are some GIFs from the editor :

thanks

more details:

Online marketing ads

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: PROTOBALL - A Futuristic Sports Game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Autres -> Le Sport Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation